Prayer MinistryDon Green
“Is it not written, My house shall be called a
house of prayer for all nations” Mark 11:17
Prayer is an essential part of life at Cornerstone Church. If you are in need of prayer, we absolutely want to hear from you. Please submit your prayer request onto our prayer wall below.
Every Wednesday night at 6:30 PM, we meet together in prayer. Find us in the Prayer Room, located in the last room on the right through the hallway leading out of the sanctuary.
This resource is a basic, biblical guide to assist you in your prayer and fasting journey. The book gives good biblical basis for prayer and fasting and gives good practical advice.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15.
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: May 2, 2017
Joseph Perkins is doing much better today. The doctors removed his intubation and he is eating and drinking fine this morning.
I would truly appreciate someone looking in on him over the next 10-11 days while I am out of town (starting Sunday 4/30 through 5/9).
Joe will remain in the ICU for another day (until Sunday 4/30) so they can keep an eye on his oxygen and heart rates. He should be able to move back to a regular room open to visitors by Sunday afternoon.
Thanks for your continued prayers, Faith in the Almighty and Belief that all things are possible through Christ!
Received: April 29, 2017
This prayer has been answered!
As you know Joseph Perkins (my husband) is going through some health concerns. Today the doctors ran a bronchoscopy to look into his double-lung pneumonia and unfortunately his oxygen levels and breathing were both taxed heavily enough that they moved him into the ICU and have intubated and sedated him for the evening. This is about his second week in the hospital so far and most of his tests are coming back all clear thus far (praise Jesus!) but please keep Joseph in your prayers and if possible (once he is out of the ICU) have some folks go visit and pray with him. He is fairly scared even though the doctors are all telling him it's nothing too serious that's going on (that they can see).
The bigger unfortunate part is I have made plans to visit my parents in Nova Scotia, Canada and so I'd truly appreciate it if people would go visit with him and pray with him for peace and good results from these procedures.
Thank you so much!
Joseph is at Parker Adventist and I will let you know what room he is in once they move him out of the ICU (praying that he is moved back to a room by tomorrow).
God bless you! Thank you for your continued prayers!
Received: April 29, 2017
Please pray for our daughter, Susanna, and husband, Phil. They have been married almost 17 years and have two children, 9 and 11 years old. Phil is an alcoholic, but does not admit it. Susanna needs to stop the co-dependency and get him into treatment, but he must make the call. Phil is ready to remove himself from the family home, but for the reason of irreconcileable differences. Pray for everyone's protection and safety and for the right help to be contacted. Pray for their marriage. Thank you.
Received: March 22, 2017